| Item # 130089
What You’ll Love About Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa
There’s a lot to love about the Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa. It’s a classic salsa sure to please everyone in the family. Made with fresh-picked tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, and just a touch of garlic and cilantro, it goes with everything.
Fresh Salsa Features You’ll Dig (Or Dip)
- Just 48 hours after the vegetables are picked on the farm, they’re sealed in your jar of Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa.
- Fresh Salsa is diet-friendly. It’s zero points on Weight Watchers, just five calories, and gluten-free.
- If you’re afraid of spicy foods, you’ve found your salsa. This mild salsa can be appreciated by all palates.
Rate Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa
Click the stars and submit your rating now!
"*" indicates required fields
What People Are Saying About Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa
“As a rule I hate jarred salsa, despite loving homemade/restaurant salsa. My wife got this from Sam’s, and I tried it and immediately fell in love. It’s not like the other salsa from a jar—as the name implies, it tastes fresh and has a little kick to it as well.”
“We love it! Very fresh tasting. It’s extremely mild (not spicy at all), which suits some members of the household just fine, but others of us add some sriracha to increase the jalapeño hotness. We find that we use a lot more of it per serving than the typical salsa in a jar because the taste is so much better.”
“Love this stuff! I always have at least 1 container in my fridge. Drain and add to eggs for easy Huevos Rancheros, omelets or frittatas. Drain and add to mashed avocados and salt for a super delicious and easy guacamole. (I get requests for my guacamole recipe all the time and people are delighted and dumbfounded at how simple and easy it is with this salsa.)”
Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa Spice Rating: One Chile
I like spicy sauce as much as the next salsa lover, but I really appreciate a classic, mild salsa. The Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa is the perfect example. With fresh, chunky tomatoes and onions, it’s restaurant-style salsa at its best. There are jalapeños in the recipe, but they add flavor, not spice. That makes this a great addition to the family fridge.
Fresh Ideas for Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa
- Kick up Bloody Marys by blending Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa. Just add your liquor of choice for the freshest Bloody Marys on the block.
- For an easy, healthy dinner, toss Fresh Salsa in a frying pan, add white fish, and simmer until cooked.
- Store-bought salad dressings are packed with sugars, preservatives, and icky ingredients. Try Fresh Salsa on your next salad instead!
Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa Storage & Serving Tips
- Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa will stay good in your fridge for five to seven days after opening.
- The 48 ounce jar seals tightly to keep your sauce fresh all week long.
- While it’s tempting to eat the salsa straight from the jar, we’d suggest pouring some into a bowl to avoid contaminating the rest of the salsa.
- There is no “right” way to enjoy Fresh Salsa, but as a dip with chips is pretty close to perfect.
- The simple flavors of Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa make it the perfect condiment. Try it with chicken breasts, or swap it for ho-hum ketchup on meatloaf.
Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa FAQs
Is Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa gluten-free?
Yes, Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa is gluten-free! It’s a great way for celiacs or those with gluten intolerance to add a little extra flavor to their favorite meals.
Is Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa nut-free?
Yes, Fresh Salsa is nut-free. It’s also free of GMOs, preservatives, and added sugars.
How spicy is Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa?
Member’s Mark Fresh Salsa is not spicy at all! It’s perfect for kids or adults who don’t like things too spicy.